I saw my doctor (Dr Hook) today and she referred me to a Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE). Apparently Lubbock doesnt have very many REs and the wait list can be over a year! Dr. Hook called and got me an appointment for Monday morning!!! She didnt want to give me Clomid right away, they want to do a few more tests and the the RE will make that decision. I have to go back in tomorrow morning to get some more blood tests done that have to be done on a certain day. Im very thankful that Dr. Hook is so awesome and got me in to the RE so soon!! Hopefully that means, it will be up hill from here! I am being referred because of recurrent miscarriages not for infertility. Infertility is NOT a good word to insurance companies.. So I guess having 2 previous miscarriages really was a blessing in disguise. If i get labeled as "infertility" then my insurance most likely wouldn't pay for the things I need.
Thanks for all of the prayers! We appreciate them! I will try to keep you all updated!
1 comment:
Good job, so glad you're getting your appt. Obviously you are not infertile as you were able to conceive. More prayers on the way!
Post a Comment